– At the time of booking, full payment is requested. Please see our refund policy below for further information.
– The details you are asked for upon booking are required to ensure that the event is safe for you to attend, should you fail to fill these out correctly, we reserve the right to refuse you entry to the event.
– Upon booking, you will be given a time you must arrive by. If you fail to arrive by the given time, the event will begin without you or you may be refused entry.
– Cancellations can be made up to 48-hours prior to the event, any cancellation made with less than 48-hours’ notice may not be refunded.
– If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances on the day, please let us know as soon as possible, we may be able to exchange your ticket to a future event to suit you.
– If the worst should happen and The Experimental Diner is forced to cancel an event, we will try our best to rearrange the event to a future date. If that is not possible, we will refund the full ticket price.
– Each event has a new menu designed specifically for that event. Upon booking, we ask for any dietary requirements. Should you forgot to fill this section out, please contact us at least 24 hours before the event or we may not be able to cater for these requirements.
As each of our events includes alcoholic beverages, we reserve the right to challenge any individual to provide proof of age if you are lucky enough to look under 25.
We reserve the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any individual within reason e.g. overly intoxicated, abusive behaviour etc
As every event is different, we may need to add specific terms & conditions on each occasion. These will be listed in the event information if any are above and beyond the ones listed on this page.
While we would love to accommodate everyone all the time, some of our venues may not be suitable for disabled access. Please refer to the individual event information to find out if the venue is accessible.